Hall of fame by "The Script"; SMITH - Theme song that describes me

mmgay 1 / 5  
Applying to college can be serious business; yet we're eager to get to know you in a less formal way. Have fun answering the following question: If you had a theme song - a piece of music that describes you best - what would it be and why? Please include the name of the song and the artist. (Limit response to 150 words) characters 1000

Hall of fame by 'The Script' is my favorite song. I first heard the song when one of my friends shared it on facebook and since then I have fallen in love with it. I am inspired by Paulo Coelho words that when a person really desires something, the entire universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream and for me the song reinforces the same idea. I would not brag that this song has inspired me to make impossible things happen in my life but it has strengthened my belief in myself and gives me the energy, the encouragement to work towards my goal in life. Whenever I break down or think of giving up listening to the song gives me strength to move on. If I had a theme song it would probably be this song.
I am inspired by Paulo Coelho words that when a person really desires something, the entire universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream

I am inspired by Paulo Coelho's lyrics which say that when someone really desires something, the entire universe conspires to help a person to realize his dream.

I would not brag that this song has inspired me to make impossible things

Sounds slightly repetitive. Why not try and rephrase?

but it has strengthened my belief in myself and gives me the energy, the encouragement to work towards my goal in life.

but it strengthened my self confidence and gave me courage and energy to work towards my life long goal.
Flargus 3 / 9  
Pretty good, a few grammar errors here and there, that you should probably tidy up.

am inspired by Paulo Coelho's words

You also may want to say who he is, is he the singer?

If I had a theme song it would probably be this song

This part just seems tacked on, and unnecessary as it is. You may want to rephrase, or remove this portion.
OP mmgay 1 / 5  
Thank you :) I will correct the things pointed out immediately
And Paulo Coelho is not the singer he's a writer and is completely unrelated with this song..
Do you think I should mention about him or not??
Flargus 3 / 9  
If he's not related to the song, it seems a bit weird to put it in the same essay. Also, if his quote isn't in the song, or related, then what is it about the song that describes you?
OP mmgay 1 / 5  
do you think i can put up something like that from the writer of the song?

Home / Undergraduate / Hall of fame by "The Script"; SMITH - Theme song that describes me