Hardships, Challenges, things I've faced in the past - Entrance essay help?

Frecklie 1 / -  
I'm applying for a university and it's optional to do the essay, so I figured; why not?

This is the prompt:

There may be personal information that you want considered as part of your admissions application. Write an essay describing that information. You might include exceptional hardships, challenges, or opportunities that have shaped or impacted your abilities or academic credentials, personal responsibilities, exceptional achievements or talents, educational goals, or ways in which you might contribute to an institution committed to creating a diverse learning environment.

Honestly, I have no idea how to start writing, nor do I have any idea what sort of hardships or challenge I've faced in school or anything. :/
bbrunette312 2 / 7  
It wants you to explain backgrounds i guess to why you didn't do as great as you think you could have and what you did to overcome this;... for the first part for part 2 it wants you to basically brag about yourself

I would probably make this 4 paragraphs, first intro on you, 2nd and 3rd challenges and accomplishments paragraphs and 4th what would make you a good choice for acceptance

Sorry if this is not right, but when I read it that's what i was getting

Home / Undergraduate / Hardships, Challenges, things I've faced in the past - Entrance essay help?