Having access to the modern methods and advanced technology of producing agriculture in Australia

khanhnguyen 1 / 1  
please, help me. urgent. Thank you so much

autobiography, biography, intership

Firstly, I will introduce myself. My full name is Nguyen Quoc Khanh. I am 27 years old and I am single. I was born at Bac Giang province in 1990 and grew up Lam Dong province that has Da Lat city, weather and land condition suitable for agriculture, this place are known as tea and coffee, flowers and cold vegetables. My family spend 22 years in Da Teh town, one small town in Lam dong province before my family came to Da Lat city.

My father is the carpenter, a highly skilled woodworking craft. He is meticulous, careful and responsible for the work. I learned that character from him. My father teaches me is honestly, work hard. My mother has been working at Taiwan for 2 years. My parents encouraged me to pursue my dream. I have two sibling, that is two little sitters.

I graduated from Finance and banking of Banking University of Ho Chi Minh City in 2012. Before applying college, I did not understand clearly about myself and my major. So I did not interest in what I learned in the college. After graduating college, my family moved to Da Lat City. I feel excited about moving to this new place. Da Lat city is the most development agriculture in the country. I began love nông nghiệp từ lúc đó.

I will not regret what my learning. Because of what I learned, it will help me about agriculture in the future. Today farmers are not only planting and caring for each other, but also they do their marketing, packaging and agricultural produce.

Although my major is not related to agriculture, I had the opportunity to experience practical agriculture when I joined in the Internship program in Israel. I learned in the classroom and on the farm at there. I have worked as a farmer, participated in most of the steps to obtain the final agricultural products like: planting, taking care, cutting, packing... and the main crop I did are sweet pepper. I have learned the skills to work in an international environment, learned more about high technology of agricultural production. After 10 months of training in Israel, I obtained results beyond expectations. I absolutely could work well in the working conditions requires heightened awareness, hardworking, willing to absorb and learning. I learned team work skills. I also worked hard and prove to myself that I were capable of so much, and knew who I am. Above all, I obtained a lot of experiences in planting and taking care crops in agriculture, I especially admire the drip sprinkler irrigation system with maze composed of water nozzles at the farm in Israel.

Through what I see on television and the internet, I am fascinated by the beauty and peaceful of Australia, this country has a safe environment, no political crisis, people are kindly and friendly. I want to learn more about the culture and people of Australia.

Australia is a country with modern agriculture, and a big exporter of agricultural produce. Besides, Australia has leading agricultural education. So, Australian farmers are very good at applying high technology to produce agricultural products

In response to this highly developed agriculture, Australia always requires a plentiful human resource with knowledge and experience. So, I want to learn more about the techniques and technologies that Australian farmers are adopting.

I believe through this training program, I will be able to access to the modern methods and advanced technology of producing agriculture in a developed country as Australia and acquire me new professional experiences, a good job, new knowledge and living experience of mature of myself.
Nguyen, you need to revise the last part of the essay to better indicate a connection between your studies (that is required), your profession, and how you hope to increase your knowledge and skills by coming to Australia as a student of (what course?). There is a lack of clarity in your essay in terms of your motivation for studying this course. The reasons that you state for coming to Australia to study is not very convincing. It is shallow at best and does not indicate what you hope to achieve at the end of your study period in the country and university. You need to better develop that part because if the reviewer cannot understand what motivated you to choose Australia and this university in particular, he may not consider your application to be serious enough. I strongly suggest that you review the essay for grammar accuracy. There are online programs that can help you do that for free or, you can hire a professional editor to do that for you. That person can clean up your grammar mistakes, tighten the essay, and make it more relevant to your application needs. You can check out our services above and consider whether you want professional help in fixing your essay.

Home / Undergraduate / Having access to the modern methods and advanced technology of producing agriculture in Australia