Need help on short answer (Acceptance and respect)

chebeelol 2 / 2  
what values are important for a succesfull community? Give an example of an from your personal experience (500 character limit)

Acceptance and respect are necessary because there are bound to be differences in the way people think. In one of the Youth Council meetings, the two co-chairs were arguing about the best way to raise money for cancer research. They got so caught up in the argument that they forgot the cause of the argument. In the end, they realized that that even though their ideas were completely different, they were trying to achieve the same thing. They ended up working together and raising over $1000! By accepting and respecting this difference, a campus community will not just exist, but thrive.

please help, this is my last submission and I have no clue how to get it under 500 characters

Thanks sooooo much
Angela629 9 / 86  
I have a better idea for your essay structure.

Can you try to shorten your example about the cancer research to one or two sentences and leave the rest space to tell more about how this effects your community.

Angela
OP chebeelol 2 / 2  
That sounds like a good idea and I will try to execute it. But is the grammer and spelling fine?
Acceptance and respect are necessary because there are bound to be differences in the ways people think. In one of the Youth Council meetings, the two co-chairs were arguing about the best way to raise money for cancer research. They got so caught up in the argument that they forgot the reason for the argument. In the end, they realized that that, even though their ideas were completely different, they were trying to achieve the same thing. They ended up working together and raising over $1000! By accepting and respecting differences in this way, a campus community will not just exist, but thrive.
xduckiex - / 5  
Acceptance and respect are necessary because there are bound to be differences in the way people think.

you can change this to...

Acceptance and respect are necessary because difference in opinion is inevitable.

Home / Undergraduate / Need help on short answer (Acceptance and respect)