'High shool cheerleading' - About myself College Admissionss

kiera618 1 / -  
IN 200 WORDS OR LESS, TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF.

Cheerleading has been a major part of my high school years. Cheerleading has taught me how to trust and work with others, the value of hard work, and how to be dedicated to what I do. The five main things that make up the sport are stunting, tumbling, jumping, dancing and of course, cheering. You need to have a great amount of strength and to practice daily in order to improve you skills and to avoid being injured. School always comes first when you are a student athlete. Trying to manage a busy schedule can be difficult to handle, for going to school, working, and cheering can be overwhelming if you do not understand the process of time management. Being a cheerleader has kept me motivated in school, and has taught me some lifelong skills that are crucial for my future.
lsimpson 2 / 5  
Its great that you have a topic like this to talk about, and with only 200 words you need to be concise. The direction the first two sentences took was exactly what this essay should be; how cheerleading taught you values like hard work, trust, and dedication. I would scratch the part about the five main things that make up cheerleading and replace it more with how YOU learned from cheerleading. The time management part through the end is great too!

Just my humble opinion :)

Home / Undergraduate / 'High shool cheerleading' - About myself College Admissionss