"Hollywood High School, love for Journalism" - #1 Describe your world....

jessy033 1 / -  
Describe the world you come from - for example, your family, community or school - and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.

The need to dream is my priority. I am a metamorphosis, who is ready to shine and provoke positive chaos. In the sense of being successful.

A metamorphosis is a metaphor my mom uses in my basis. Because It's true as a human being, I need to search for opportunities and prove to others that I am also capable of overcoming my goals. I comprehend that a variety of doors will be shattered, but I always say "Things happen for a motive." Maybe that open door wasn't made for me. Although I do know someone else is being helped.

When the metamorphosis grows it rapidly transforms itself into a beautiful butterfly who reaches for natural beauty of mother Earth.

That is why I am sitting right now and writing these words that are filled with inquietude for a brighter future for my family and I.

My parents tell me we don't have properties of fortunes. However, we do want to give you an education. That will last for a life time. I will be successful and I know I know I will. A future is ahead of me and I am so anxious to discover my real talents for Journalism to the school that admits me into their campus. Communications such as, writing and expressing myself has been my passion for nearly the day I was born.

My love for Journalism grew and is still growing initiated when I was ten years old. As I grew I later noticed that Journalism wasn't a passed time career. Instead Journalism was the career I truly wanted to pursue.

Hollywood High School, gave me the opportunity to experience and be part of the school News Paper. Being part of Journalism made me realize that writing is the best soul mate anyone can possibly have. That by writing an article with powerful words is significant to my person and others who are reading its context.

Furthermore, I clearly remember myself imitating News Reporters, and viewing my reflection against the mirror. A reality that will become a reality if my hearts beats for it.

My parents push me and tell me don't worry about money studying is your job. Us as immigrants came here for the American Dream but most of all for the necessity of helping our families. They also tell me dream big and dream for them too. I will be the change of the following generations that are yet to come.
nishabala 4 / 91  
It interested me, but two things are bothering me.
I don't know if it actually answers the prompt, it seemsabout journalism and not Hollywood High School. Talk just a LITTLE more about the 'environment' per se?

And I LOVE the beginning, it seems so... dreamy. But the second half feels TOO pragmatic. It seems almost as though someone else gave you the idea for one of the halves. I actually think you've got a great idea if you talk about being an immigrant, and growing up with parents who taught you about the ;metamorphois' and what that meant to you, and not bring journalism or your high school in at all.

Just suggestions though.
Good luck!
The need to dream is my priority. I am a metamorphosis, who is ready to shine and provoke positive chaos. In the sense of being successful.----metamorphosis is the actual process of change. You might want to say, "I am entering metamorphosis, and I am ready..."

A "person in metamorphosis" is a metaphor my mom uses in my basis. Because It's true as a human being, I need to search for opportunities and prove to others that I am also capable of overcoming achieving my goals.

I comprehend that a variety of doors will be shattered, but I always say "Things happen for a motive reason."

When the person in metamorphosis grows it rapidly transforms itself into a beautiful butterfly who reaches for natural beauty of mother Earth.

My parents push me and tell me, "Don't worry about money. Studying is your job. Us We as immigrants came ..."

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / "Hollywood High School, love for Journalism" - #1 Describe your world....