What I hope to EXPERIENCE by attending SVU (Southern Virginia University essay)

Dani1218 2 / 5  
Southern Virginia University is a Mormon school so if any of you are Mormon, PLEASE give me a feedback! You can give me some constructive criticism, suggestions, etc. But please be descriptive and honest because my writing skills are not strong.

Topic: What do you hope to gain, experience, or accomplish by attending Southern Virginia University (one paragraph).

In Southern Virginia University, I hope that I will experience what it's like to be in a place where each and every individual accepts my moral standards. I have grown up in a community where everyone are entitled to their own opinions about what is considered good or bad. Everyone in my community has respect for one another, but there are times I would find myself hiding what I believe in because I'm afraid that people will judge me or think I'm being too safe with my way of living. Personally, my safe moral standards are actually what shapes me as a person. I believe that everyone deserves good things in life, our Heavenly Father is always around whenever help is needed, and forgiveness are gained by praying to our Heavenly Father. I know just by attending a school where everyone shares what I believe in, I could carry my days without worries. In addition, I know that people will accept who I am because of what is my true moral standards, not what I do with my daily life.
TheN3094 4 / 16  
I think you should change to you hope you will find people who will accept you for who you are instead of saying that you hope to find that EVERYONE will accept your moral standards because not everyone will agree completely with what you think, even if its a mormon school.

Also change the are to is in: everyone are entitled, and forgiveness are gained.
change the are to is in: what is my true.

Home / Undergraduate / What I hope to EXPERIENCE by attending SVU (Southern Virginia University essay)