Need ideas about essay "Why this college."

letungson 1 / 1  
I know this is common question essay but again i want to know your ideas about what should i show them and can you give me some sample essay for this topic. I am starting to write but it seems hard more than what i plan to write. I very appreciate people.
mpoper - / 10  
You should post what you've started writing, this will help the reviewers offer you more guided advice.

- Look at your college's mission and vision statement and see if you can find something that ties to an experience of your own. For example, if the school promote community service as a core value in its mission than you should talk about your experiences with community service.

- If you are applying to a specific program, what is that program's mission and vision? Again, tie something from your experience to those ideas.

- What's a unique asset about the college to which you are applying and how is it relevant to you and your story?

- What will be able to offer the school and your classmates that ties into either the mission and vision or unique asset of the school?

I hope these questions help you get started.
Abdullah92 1 / 2  
Look at your college vision statement their motto etc.
Look at specific extracurricular things that they offer for students of your major and embody the information in your essay
happyhourman - / 10  
Talk about leadership and how you would make a good leader while in college. Also, colleges love it when students give back whether it's face, time, or even money.
GSK 1 / 2  
Collect details of your collage. You may use adverticements, notices etc.
Talk to the teachers and students of the collage to get more information.
Outline the ideas and information you collected and then start to write the essay.
lic12 3 / 4  
Look at what the college has to offer that other colleges don't have. Also why you picked it, is it because this college is closer more convinient, do they offer classes that you are interested in. Also look at the college history. Is it a good school. Are you going there because one of your family members went there. Or is it cause your friends are going to that school as well.
wongtongsoup22 3 / 4  
You should research on what strong points the college has. Make a list of pros and cons everytime you review a college. Also visit the campus, ask the current students, and try to feel if the college is right for you. It's better for you to be happy than to be stuck in a last decision school, because you couldnt get the right feeling
OP letungson 1 / 1  
Thank you everyone for your help. I'll try my best.

Home / Undergraduate / Need ideas about essay "Why this college."