i am immovable and movable - upenn supplement

dadzeasa 1 / -  
this is my final draft please help..its urgent!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said, "All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move." Which are you? (Please answer in 300-500 words.)

I have a whole sense of positive religious belief, I believe in the existence of God and my utmost desire is to live according to his plan and purpose for my life on earth and nothing at all can change my perception about my religious beliefs. I have a strong disregard for injustice because I am a peace maker and there would be no peace without justice. I have a positive and strict adherence to rules and regulation in any organization I find myself and thus as head girl in my school I ensure that all rules and regulations are followed through. Every individual has an ethnic, and my own with respect to general life is compassion and respect. No matter the situation I find myself in, I always try as much as possible to adhere to these qualities and do not move an inch from it. I am immovable.

I have a positive goal in life; to achieve academic excellence. With this mindset, I as much as possible adapt to the system and strategies that will help that will help me achieve my academic excellence. The response to positive changes has indeed opened more doors for me. I can boast of a high sense of duty and responsibility, keen confidence and public speaking as well as great team work skills all because I open myself up for change when necessary. This has really helped to pursue my dream with much zeal and confidence. I would rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing at all to succeed. Success I know is not achieved on a silver platter. Undoubtedly, I am movable, "I don't move because I can move but I move when movement demands''

I therefore classify myself as immovable and movable. These two conditions are what defines me, they go hand in hand to my total composure as a human being. I am immovable where I need to be and movable when necessary. Doing away with any of them will cause an immense catastrophe in one not facility my smooth development
holashelly 1 / 12  
Good job! It is an inspiring essay and also well-written.
Help with mine!

Home / Undergraduate / i am immovable and movable - upenn supplement