The importance of Register in Marketing professions

roxygirllie 1 / 1  
Pls i have an assignment on the "Importance of register in marketing professions" i have search for it, but can not find answers to it. i don't know if you can tell how to go about it or the answers to it pls.
bubuvio 8 / 32  
Try that for the beginning:"To be effective in marketing profession you must be registered because that is the way how people know you, find you and look for your products."

Unpleasant topic! (my opinion)
Hmmmm . . . possibly this assignment is related to the assigned readings for your class and to material your teacher has covered in lectures. So, you should review the readings and your class notes to get a better idea of where you should start when you go to do additional research. That might make it easier to track down sources that will help you write your essay.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
"Importance of register?" That doesn't even make grammatical sense! I think you've gotten something wrong. What are the exact words of the assignment? Double-check with the instructor or a classmate if you're just going on what you wrote down when given the assignment orally.
OP roxygirllie 1 / 1  
hi simone, thanks for the correction. the correct question is, "How register important in marketing Profession" pls help me out because i'm to summit it on Monday. have a nice weekend.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
I'm sorry, but that cannot possibly be the correct question. It does not make sense. Again, check with a classmate or your professor.,
The question really, really doesn't make sense. I was wondering if there was a concept of "register" in marketing that might allow the question to be interpreted meaningfully, but as near as I can tell, there isn't.

Home / Undergraduate / The importance of Register in Marketing professions