What would you do to improve the world? - Trinity College Schorlaship

Gilley 1 / 1  
Hello there!

I'm now participating in a big game sponsored by Trinity College, Australia. All I have to do is write an essay within 500 words.

Here is the topic: " IF YOU HAD THE POWER TO DO ONE THING TO IMPROVE THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? DISCUSS "

I've made up the outline. Creation is my favourite. Therefore, I intend to write a story. It's exactly a conversation between two characters and I want to express my discussion inside it. I'm afraid that it's not the right form of an essay so I really need some advice to complete my essay.

Could you please help me? Thank you very much
Llamapoop123 7 / 442  
I'm afraid that it's not the right form of an essay so I really need some advice to complete my essay.

We can't help you complete your essay if we can't see the essay.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Writing your essay in the form of a dialogue for a contest like this is a risky but potentially beneficial maneuver. If you do it well, then your creativity may pay off. If you do it poorly, then you would have been better off sticking with a standard essay format. If you do not want to post your draft here due to the contest aspect of this, then be sure to have several people you know read it and tell you honestly whether your creative approach is working.
OP Gilley 1 / 1  
Llamapoop123

Sorry but I've just made up the outline. The creative form I told you above is my intention.

EF_Simone
I really appreciate your sympathy.

Thanks to all!

Home / Undergraduate / What would you do to improve the world? - Trinity College Schorlaship