'the infamous Centripetal force' + 'The field of Medicine' - UT honors short essays

dbdnjs7890 1 / -  
I am applying for UT Honors and I need a review on my 2 short essays:
so here they are and please review and help~! :)

Describe a time when you invented, created, discovered or proved something in science or mathematics (200 words).

When I first learned about the infamous Centripetal force, that bizarre concept of physics, I didn't quite understand it. It is the force that pulls a rotating object towards the center, but all the math and calculation involved behind it made it harder for me to imagine it in a real life situation. Few months later, I was out on the road, nervous as usual, with my driving teacher. I encountered the intersection under the bridge, and as I was turning to the left, I clumsily didn't put the brakes on. Sliding to the side, I felt a great force moving with the car. Aha! That was the force that couldn't keep me in a perfect curve because I didn't put the brakes on. By a simple act of not pressing the brake pedal while turning to the left or to the right, I proved that the centripetal force exists whenever I drive in a curve. It was a brilliant physics moment that ever occurred in my life.

Briefly explain your career and educational goals (200 words).

I intend to go into the field of Medicine, and my dream is to become a successful plastic surgeon. The goal I envision would give people new lives, allow them to be more confident of themselves, and satisfy them of their appearance. I believe by enhancing their natural beauty using my medical knowledge or by helping burn victims to find their faces, I can provide them happiness and the ability to cope and be part of the society. To achieve this dream, I am determined to major in Biology and learn more about the human mechanism. Currently, I am in Health Science II-Clinical Rotation program, which provides me an opportunity to be in the clinical setting and to shadow doctors and nurses of various units in a hospital. This experience I get from the program is valuable, and every day, it opens my eyes to new knowledge. I learn how to communicate with the patients and coworkers, and I gain priceless life lessons from the employees and patients in the hospital. Because this experience is enriching, I am anticipating finding an internship during college, where I can gain more experience and knowledge.
danny411 /  
just be more explicit when you answer the questions

my career goal is to become a plastic surgeon to help people burn victims
-compassion for those suffering
-more confidence
-to further this goal i will enroll in school
-i choose this program it has clincal roations in a burn unit

why do you want to be a plastic surgeon / To help burn victims or help people suffering from illness

why /

What will the effect be

Home / Undergraduate / 'the infamous Centripetal force' + 'The field of Medicine' - UT honors short essays