Interact Club - to share ideas with like-minded people who like me, are interested in helping others

Funtena6 1 / 1  
Hey i wanna know if i answered the question and if there are many errors or improvements i can add or fix thanks !

the question is:
Referring to Section B or C of this application, choose one of your extracurricular activities, employment or community experiences and describe why it has been especially meaningful to you (e.g., because of personal growth, ability to assume or share responsibility).

My essay:
Two years ago, I signed up for Interact Club just to try something new and had no idea how meaningful and important it would become to me. In Interact club meetings, I get to share ideas with like-minded people who like me are interested in helping others. During the meetings, everyone gets excited as we plan innovative and beneficial events to the others give aid others and to help improve our community. The main objective of interact club is to give to others and provide a service, so every week we get together and organize all the events we intend to participate in that week and during the many different holidays. Every member is given an assignment based on the current community needs. We annually host an Easter party for the Hungerford (mentally challenged) students, help box thanksgiving meals to families in need, and go to an elder nursing home during Christmas. During the Easter party, we play games, listen to music and dance and eat lots of pizza. It is gratifying to witness the joy and excitement everyone experiences on that day, and the beautiful smiles make it all worthwhile. We devote weeks to organizing every game, making the decorations and getting everything together in our efforts to have everyone leave with a smile on his face and a joyful heart. To see these special children walking out laughing, and smiling is what makes me sincerely admire our club and the work we do to aid our community.

Because of the interact club, I have learned many things and keep learning new things every time. I personally grew from my experience with the club because I had the opportunity to see how selflessness, dedication and caring for others can really cultivate you as a person. I became a step closer to the person I always aspire to become. Now try to do as Gandhi said and "...Be the change you want to see in the world."

Being able to help others, who are less fortunate, truly opened my eyes to a lot of new things that I never knew could me happy. The interact club is extended in many areas of my life as I go to my church and teach my bible study class of fourth graders to be loving people and encourage them to give to. Without being a part of the interact club, I would have never become a good role model to these kids because what is a leader who did not experience what they are teaching, but a hypocrite.

After I graduate I can only hope that the tradition continues because if every person starts with herself to sacrifice her efforts and time to benefit others even for a small time, the world can truly become a better place. I sincerely enjoy every day that I get to be a part of such a loving club that benefits others in every way possible.
In Interact club meetings, I get to share ideas with like-minded people who like me are interested in helping others.

At the club meetings, I get to share my ideas with like- minded members who share the same passion of helping others like me.

I personally grew from my experience with the club because I had the opportunity to see how selflessness, dedication and caring for others can really cultivate you as a person.

I grew as a person through my experiences with the club; I learned the importance of being unselfish, dedicated and caring.
I feel you need to organize your ideas more. They seem to be scattered here and there. There's lots of repetition of ideas too. :(
OP Funtena6 1 / 1  
It is okay =) thank you very much i will fix it and repost it thanks again for the advice

Home / Undergraduate / Interact Club - to share ideas with like-minded people who like me, are interested in helping others