Home / Student Talk   % width Posts: 3

Interest in seeking a Phd in Real Estate Marketing.

bggfeb 1 / -  
Hay guys,

I have an interest to study a Phd In (Real estate marketing) research basis. especially, in correspondence / part time Where can i pick a guide. and what is the procedure to start the sutdy.

Thank you
Ganesh Gandhi
isai 12 / 111  
Greeting to you!

First of all I would like to wish you good luck for your phd. In order to start your phd, you must prepare a research proposal according to your studies. Proposal depends on the uni requirements or criteria. If you are Malaysian, uni Malaya is the best for you to do phd via part time. If you are foreigner, u must access uni malaya web page. If you look for foreign uni, pls go for uk uni n pls do check the ranking of the uni. Ok Gandhi. I hope it helps. Apart from that, before you do research proposal, makesure you have enough literature review based on your topic n research aim n objective. Furthermore, read people's research based on your topic. Find suitable journals to support your topic. Well, that's all for now. Feel free n keep post. Good day to you gandhi.
That's great advice!

Start by finding good articles that interest you. Do a key word search for: marketing, real estate, literature review
Use articles from the past 3-4 years (i.e. maybe 2007-2011)

Include "literature review" because if the article has a lit review it will explain all the recent work that has been done to SOLVE PROBLEMS in the field.

I think you should find Business Research: Methods and Strategy by Burkhardt.

When you have studied research methods and also lit reviews, you will be ready to USE A RESEARCH METHOD to SOLVE A PROBLEM THAT STILL EXISTS.

See what I mean? This is all about contributing something meaningful to the field, but you must read recent articles to prepare yourself. :-)

Home / Student Talk / Interest in seeking a Phd in Real Estate Marketing.