'interested in Psychology, Biology and Sociology' Why is Duke the right fit?

ekreal 6 / 35  
Duke is my absolute dream college and I really want it to shine through. Let me know what you think of it, and what do you think of the length?

Fitting all the reasons why I think Duke is the right College for me into two paragraphs is going to be tough!
When I first started looking up Colleges and came to know of Duke through your website, my heart literally started jumping.
I am 21 years old and I am still not exactly sure what I want to Major in, but Trinity College of Arts & Sciences offers great programs for all the majors I am interested in; Psychology, Biology and Sociology.

Furthermore the campus and life at Duke seems to be just me. I love nature and it is extremely important for me to have great nature around me as I really enjoy spending time outside and have an adventurous mind that needs to be fed.

I would also take great pride in being part of Duke Global Health Institute. If been keeping track of the institute for sometime now, and it is amazing. It is really important for me to make a difference in the world, to help where help is needed and I also have a big interest in helping animals and the environment.

As I am a also a big sport person, Duke Athletics really appeals to me. I have played soccer for ten years in Denmark, and being part of Duke's Women soccer team would be a dream come through!

Duke is my absolute dream college and I truly believe I would be a great match for Duke and I am positive that I could contribute with a lot to your college.
DaeDae 1 / 13  
Oh dear, just realized what your first sentence said, my bad D: . Yes, it may be hard to do that, after all it's your dream school and you want to say many things about it. However, I think that starting a little big and then cutting down to the requirement is the best way to go. So, hop to it! :)
jp4ever - / 4  
WOW, I love DaeDae's comments. Yeah, you just don't sound so compelling; you tell too much; you need to SHOW them
DaeDae 1 / 13  
yosh! jp4ever could you take a look at my cornell essay? pretty please? I'm dying here, literally running on empty for both ideas and my stomach.
OP ekreal 6 / 35  
Wow thank you so much, you really helped a lot!
DaeDae 1 / 13  
Please could you look at my essay too? I need the help. I am so not satisfied with it.
OP ekreal 6 / 35  
Any help is better than nothing, we all have so much to do, and of course I will take a look at yours!

Home / Undergraduate / 'interested in Psychology, Biology and Sociology' Why is Duke the right fit?