Introduction of myself ('Writing is extreme important in our life')

Michael424 1 / 1  
Hello, everyone.the topic of this paper is focusing primarily on your academic and career interests and centered on your writing history and how writing will impact your career. below is my paper. any advice is appreciated

My name is Michael. I am from Connecticut, but I was born in China and I moved to United States when I was seventeen years old. I am in the first quarter of my senior year studying Computer Science.

I didn't know what I want to studying until I took a C++ course at Manchester Community College. I found out that programming is very fun and I really enjoyed it. So, I decided to get better education in the IT area. Finally I ended up with studying Computer Science in Rochester Institute of Technology. My career goal is to obtain to a career where I can express my programming skill; I would like to work in Application Software Company. Personally, I would like to working in a small company because I think a small company started with a culture of having to succeed in order to survival. So that everyone in the company has the passion and fantastic ideas.

Writing is one of my weaknesses since I go to school. I am always struggling of get enough number of words to fill the requirements of the task. Especial, I had to study a new language that is completely different from my mother tongue. I am used afraid of writing class. I always try to avoid take writing class or anything that related to if it is not required. Now, I realized that writing can be my Achilles' heel. I believe that having a strong writing skill background can help student succeed in school and it is a plus in job searching. We have to create our own resume and cover letter to sell ourselves. Also writing is an essential job skill. Most of us have to write reports in different aspect.

Writing is extreme important in our life.
vsam 2 / 2  
i am from Connecticut, but I was born in China. (main clause + , coordinate conj) cross out and I

your essay is a good beginning, but you need to work on grammar.
OP Michael424 1 / 1  
Thanks. vsam. I know that my grammar sucks.Can you please correct my grammar

Home / Undergraduate / Introduction of myself ('Writing is extreme important in our life')