I'm from Iraq, which is one of the largest oil producer!

omar686 1 / 2  
My name is Omar Qasim Mohammed .I'm from Iraq, one of the largest oil producer countries in the world where that oil is Bedrock of the economy in the country and In order to develop the oil industry and invest a huge inventory of oil and natural gas should provide expertise and modern methods that would achieve this purpose, so this is my main reason for my studying master in the petroleum engineering In your university .

I've graduated from high school with average 92.428% and got 81.447% in the petroleum engineering specialization.

During my undergraduate studying in petroleum engineering competence , my interests would be appeared by reservoir engineering subject because of the Imagination and thinking on this subject and I've always loved intellectual subjects since my childhood . I have found myself creative in reservoir engineering where I participated my professors at the university that specialists in this competence in making some studies on some problems that arise in this side like pressure depletion , water and gas coning , especially since my university located in the city of Kirkuk which is consider the Rich city of oil and gas fields and this has increased my interest in more worked a study like flowing material balance applications in oil industry, and analyze Kirkuk field carbonate reservoir imbibition phenomenon.

In addition to my interest in the well log analysis subject that encouraged me to participate in the petroleum equipment exhibition held at the annual carnival of the University where I designed a simplified model of well logs track.

I'm always interested in Follow the evolution of the world oil side and I was always the top students and got many Certificate of appreciation and Participated in training courses inside and outside Iraq.

After completing my undergraduate studying I've got direct working in the North Oil Company of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil for being one intelligent , top students in this area .

During my work I've begun Link between the theoretical side, who learned in my undergraduate studying and the practical side that gained through my practice in the work, where I worked for a year in well testing, simulation and completion wells and later turned into a reservoir department in my company where I found myself in need to develop my talents in this area, especially after seeing the problems that we face in this area.

I see that your university has a lot of experience of professors has modern information and which, it will gain even help me with my return to Iraq in order to solve the problems that we face in the work and the application of modern methods in the company in order to support the oil industry and education in Iraq.
OP omar686 1 / 2  
i want help in the grammar in my statement and the note on it to make it powerful
My name is Omar Qasim Mohammed from a country called Iraq...

Is this one sentence??? It's too long. And everybody knows what Iraq is.. Lets start your essay like this
My name is Omar Qasim Mohammed and I come from the largest oil producer in the world, Iraq.

The middle and latter part of the sentence is very confusing. Please rephrase it.

You need to lessen the length of your sentences a lot. Because when a sentence is too long, it's hard for a reader to understand it. Clarity is essential when writing an essay.
OP omar686 1 / 2  
ok thank you very much

Home / Undergraduate / I'm from Iraq, which is one of the largest oil producer!