"A Japanese talented in arts" - Rutgers, your talents, liderships, volunteer, culture

Dizzy 1 / -  
Rutgers University is a vibrant community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. How would you benefit from and contribute to such an environment? Consider variables such as your talents, travels, leadership activities, volunteer services, and cultural experiences.

If Rutgers University is a vibrant community, I'm more than happy to go to that university. Because there are a wide variety of backgrounds, there are differences in all of the people. Everyone basically contributes their specialties into the university no matter what they're doing. I think any person would love to learn or see about what's out in the world and what talents people have.

When I think of backgrounds, cultures, talents, I immediately think of Art. Art is such a significant thing in the world. Without Art, the world won't proceed, imaginations need to be present at all times, the world would be so dull without art. It's everywhere you go! You see it in billboards, museums, books, nature, magazines, TV, stores, food etc. It's fascinating how vivid descriptions, thoughts, ideas, colors are portrayed throughout art, hence why art is one of my talents. I started out drawing and it just grew tremendously throughout the years. Of course, when I began middle school I just had to take the courses. This is where I started realizing people from different ethnicities were very talented in art like I was. And that's when I noticed the competition which had me nervous regardless, I interacted with everyone.

It's good to interact with people, in my case I speak 2 languages English and Spanish and right now, currently have been learning Japanese throughout high school. Spanish is one of the major languages spoken all over the country; it's beneficial to have it. With that I can translate for almost anyone who is Spanish who can't speak English. As for Japanese, I thought it was an interesting language to learn. Every since I was little I was wanted to travel the world, and Japan is one of my main places to go to. I'd love to learn languages, cultures throughout college it's really nice.

For example, at my high school, there's a day we celebrate once every year called "The International Festival". This is a day where everyone gets to learn about different cultures from countries. For example countries like India, Japan, Peru, Spain, China, Germany, Brazil, England etc. People try out different food and even dancing to music they never even heard from all over the world. I participated in the festival by having a Japanese food table and doing a performance of the Chinese dance. Usually everyone looks forward to seeing this performance because of its elegance and harmonization. This day is considered to be one of the most outrageously fun days throughout the high school year. But what's important about this day is that everyone is having fun and interacting with each other.

I'm sure Rutgers will aid me in a lot of things in pursuing my career. I feel a community as diverse as Rutgers will open my eyes to new world full of different experiences I have not had the liberty to be a part of yet.
If Rutgers University is a vibrant community, I'm more than happy to go to that university. ---the word vibrant means lively and shining with life. Many universities have vibrant communities. I think you should add1 or 2 words to this intro to make it clearer.

Because there are is a wide variety

And that's when I noticed the competition, which made me nervous. Re gardless, I interacted with everyone.

Every Ever since I was little I was wanted to travel the world, and Japan is one of my main places to go to the places I would most like to visit. I'd love to learn languages, cultures throughout college. it's really nice.

This essay is all about cultural diversity and language... a great topic. But I hope you can think of a MAIN IDEA you want to send to the reader and write it in 1 sentence at the end of the first paragraph. Make it a sentence that expresses the main message of the whole essay.

Home / Undergraduate / "A Japanese talented in arts" - Rutgers, your talents, liderships, volunteer, culture