The jigsaw puzzle of my dreams. Motivation letter to Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program

MarinaJoan14 1 / 1  

Motivation letter

Since I was little, I have been interested in environmental, social, and economic issues. Born and grow up in an environment that has a low level of education has become my background to take it as a challenge to improve human resources and find new ideas to develop economics and education. I specifically chose to apply to your program because I found hope in its core mission. When I read about the reasons underlying this bilateral education agreement, I know inside that this is the missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle for my dreams.

During my studies, I attended to join English Debate Competition to represent my school with two of my friends. Thus, the occasion gives me different types of perspectives and communication skills. After graduation, I work in Semarang City as a receptionist at the clinic Sumber Waras for 6 months. My responsibility is to manage the buying and selling of finances of patients to the pharmacy and backing up data patients. Even though my educational background is different from my job as a chemist, it does not hinder my ability to learn to cope with the complex communication of social relationships with the people who come to my workplace. Support the work environment also gives me the ability to do well at work. This experience makes me a lot of self-development related to business management.

Due to my interest in Business Development for Star-ups and Entrepreneurship, courses that Pec's and Debrecen offered will be a great opportunity for students to have experience in planning and developing a new startup idea and market, also an internship program. Whit those reasons above it that Pec's and Debrecen is a university that is not only focusing on theoretical but also practical development. I am planning to take the Business Planning, Corporate Strategy, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Small Business Management, and Development, and Customer Behavior Theories, and elective courses. I plan to take a specialization in strategy, planning & management as it is important to set the company goals and direction. Furthermore, I am planning to research organizational behavior focusing on growth mindset and attitude in a managerial position of the start-up companies due to the of leaders play an important role towards shaping the organizational culture and its growth. Later, for the mandatory internship, I am planning to take organizational development that specifically works towards differentiation and integration to make a good relationship with the partnership it is aligned with my plan to build a free foundation school.

It is undeniable that I would be facing several challenges during studies abroad, such as culture shock and homesickness. To support my studies and overcome challenges, I am planning to join the Indonesian Student Association in Hungary. Further, joining the university community, voluntary activities, and learn the Hungary language to help me adapt to the local environment. Moreover, being able to speak Hungarian and studying business in Hungary, will allow me to be the bridge between Hungary and Indonesia's business relationships in the future. Initially, I have searched about the culture and education system in Hungary from''studyinhungary.hu''website and from the other online sources, it is enough for my mind to studies there.

After finishing my studies, I am planning to work abroad for two year years startup company to gain more perspective on developing new initiatives and innovations. From there who will be able to apply the knowledge that I got when I returned to Indonesia. In the next 10 years, my special agenda is where I can build a free school foundation for those who come from underprivileged families or unsupportive environments to help and develop them to reach their dreams. Considering the importance of my intended study, I believe I am proper. If given the opportunity, I will not let my words stay in this motivation letter. I'll do my best to put these words into and collaborate with people who share the same vision as I do. Because in achieving our dreams, I believe more in the beauty of collaboration than competition.
There is no clear relationship between your actual profession, your college studies, and your choice of masters course for your studies. Without a clear connection between the three, it is going to be difficult for you to justify your qualifications in terms of academic relevance and professional application. As you are applying for admissions to a masters course in relation to business, you have to be sure that you can present proper skills and professional considerations that would make you a qualified applicant. I do not see that in this presentation. It is almost as if you are trying to effect yet another career change for yourself, which is not what this scholarship helps you do. This is not a scholarship for people who lack a professional focus in life. Rather, the qualified candidates for this scholarship have a razor focus on what they want to be in the future, in relation to the solid undergraduate and professional foundation of their career. I am not sure if you can qualify for this scholarship based on this hodgepodge of information you are presenting to the reviewer.
OP MarinaJoan14 1 / 1  
Thank you so much @holt for your review, that's it's very helped me, and I would try my best again, btw I'm not applying for the master but the undergraduate program. once again thank you

Home / Undergraduate / The jigsaw puzzle of my dreams. Motivation letter to Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program