"Journal of the History of Medicine" Why Yale Supplement

sbdaiquiri 8 / 21  
What in particular about Yale has influenced your decision to apply? (500 characters available)

Ever since I perused volumes of the Journal of the History of Medicine and Allied Sciences, I became captivated by this area of academic inquiry. Reading about the therapeutic revolution and other histories led to my discovery of Yale's History of Science and Medicine program, which, in turn, ignited my interest in Yale itself. Vicariously, I have engaged in the intense yet collaborative intellectual climate, the student initiatives supported by Dwight Hall, and all that makes Yale unique.

characters count: 494
damo 9 / 36  
if you had other information you wanted to put in you could save characters by changing
area of academic inquiry to academic area

im thinking commas around

intense, yet collaborative, intellectual climate,

because its an interupter

besides that nicely done, not a suck up but compliments them at the same time.

good luck and please comment mine too :]
Ever since I perused volumes of the Journal of the History of Medicine and Allied Sciences, I became have been...

Vicariously, I have engaged in the intense yet collaborative intellectual climate while observing ________ (whose experience did you enjoy vicariously?)
fearthemaster 1 / 4  
Hi, Try to include specific programs at Yale that are not available to students elsewhere. You can check their website for more information on programs they offer. Overall, it was a good essay.

Home / Undergraduate / "Journal of the History of Medicine" Why Yale Supplement