Journalism: "born in an open minded family" - Education paves the way to go ahead

Matiullah 2 / 7  
Being born in an open minded family and having interest in getting education and knowledge are all the causes that I could learn and reached to Bachelor degree , and as soon as get experience on related field. While I didn't accomplished my university I got job as Reporter at Noorin TV which makes my two years of experience in journalistic activities. Currently I work as correspondent at AMI org (aide medicale Internationale).My great care about education and learning journalistic books was the reason that I got the chance to continue my studies in this field, also my parent's encourages was the other reason that I progress in my whole life. During two years of working with Noorin TV I always tried to serve my people with my journalistic activities. Whereas I am so eager of learning and progressing in my life I hope that I get the chance of continuing my studies up to Master's degree in the United States. Bearing a Master's degree well be one of greatest achievements of my life, also increasing of professional and specialized personal is the only way to make changes and to take out the media from amateur activity to professional in the country, and the person who has got master's degree in communications well be the one who can bring changes, because we haven't got any master degree in journalism from domestic universities yet. The main reason of selecting journalism as my profession was my interests to research and investigate, because all journalistic activities that we see in daily life are made by proofs that need investigations and researches.
I'll change it to improve clarity:

Having been born in an open-minded family and having interest in getting education, I am ready to learn and ...

My great care about education and learning journalism was one reason that I got the chance to continue my studies in this field, and my parents' encouragement was the other reason that I made progress throughout my whole life.

... will be one of greatest achievements of my life, and it will increase my professional credibility as a person with specialized knowledge. The only way to make changes and to take out the media from amateur activity to professional in the country, and This part is unclear. Can you write it in a different way?

The main reason of selecting journalism as my profession was my interests in research and investigation, because all journalistic activities that we see in daily life are made by proofs that require investigation and research.

:-)
OP Matiullah 2 / 7  
thanks alot for your advice

Home / Undergraduate / Journalism: "born in an open minded family" - Education paves the way to go ahead