It was my junior and senior high school. My most memorable childhood at Woranari Chaloem.

Mylovelyteddy 1 / -  
My most memorable childhood moment

I'm just unsure what tense to use in this essay. I mostly used past simple tense in here because it is a narrative. I described the past event in my childhood time. Kindly review and correct the essay for me. Thank you in advance.

I had a memorable childhood at Woranari Chaloem School. It was my junior high school and senior high school because I studied there 6 years. My school is located in Songkhla province. There were approximately 3,500 teachers and 200 teachers. It had a great standard in bilingual teachings which were both Thai and English.

...
gauravwalia1988 - / 14 4  
I had a memorable childhood at Woranari Chaloem School which is located in Songkhla province . It was my junior high school andas well as senior high school because I studied there for 6 years. My school is located in Songkhla province. There were approximately 3,500 teachersstudents and 200 teachers. It had a great standard in bilingual teachings which were both Thai and English. I would like to recommend this school to any parents who wantwish to give the best education for their children. Woranari Chaloem School hadhas six buildings with different colors.

Each building was named by its ownafter its color. For example, the first and the biggest building was is green so it was called Moragodwannakachee. This building hadhas six floors. Everything in the building was in manyseveral shades of green from the floor to the roof. And other buildings were incolored orange, yellow, violet, white, and pink. TheyThe buildings made my school so colorful and lively.

Also, the teacherswasweresovery kind and generous to students. They always made students involved in wider range of activities. In my opinion, it was very beneficial to them by keeping students engaged and excited about the lessons. I rememberered one of my teachers, her name was Anong. She was my favorite teacher. She taught me how to learn and handle with problems. When I had problems, she always listened and gave me good suggestions.

Moreover, Woranari Chaloem School had very modern teaching aids and technologies. In the library, there were many self-access learning materials to help students easily get the information. The scientific laboratories were modern and well-equipped. In addition, this school also had five fingerprint scanners to check the time of students' attendance. This machine will make you assured that your children attends the school punctually.

In conclusion, it was a fantastic time because I really enjoyed my life at Woranari Chaloem school. This school had fulfilled my childhood. If I have had children, I will sendwould have sent them to study in this school for sure.

Home / Undergraduate / It was my junior and senior high school. My most memorable childhood at Woranari Chaloem.