Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'karaoke rooms' - UVA favorite place to get lost

tkshin 1 / -  
Discuss Your Favorite Place To Get Lost
"To find some beautiful place to get lost--Well, I don't know where I'll go now and I don't really care who follows me there."- Elliot Smith. Those placid, poetic voices of serenity exemplify my place of escape, the karaoke. Even as a young, dream-filled boy with a dead-on compassion for music, singing has always been a great means of escape for me. Karaoke rooms fill me with jubilant and peaceful thoughts--pure bliss. I've conquered the karaoke machine and I have utilized it as my source of happiness despite the unboundless critiques from peers jeering at me left and right.. I don't respond, however; none of these people are able to experience the emotional rush that I have been experiencing all of my life. Although, most small karaoke fifteen by twenty room I place comfort in might seem antique and impecunious, it has been a place of remark and embarkment for those I love to pass my time with. It fills me with delight that many karaoke rooms are available near my place of residence, which gives me a grand opportunity to invite my friends to share such blissful experiences in these small but wondrous rooms that keeps my passion burning. Without karaoke rooms, I would not know any other place I would find peace in, rather, I probably would build my own place of comfort, a direct replica of it within the safe safeguard of my room.

-------

Thank you peer-editing this. Any little help is appreciated.
And please give honest opinions/feedback. Is it intriguing?

Home / Undergraduate / 'karaoke rooms' - UVA favorite place to get lost