Khushboo Gujarat Ki; MIT - Cultural Background

Millin Gabani 10 / 22 1  
Please tell us more about your cultural background and identity in the space below (100 word limit). If you need more than 100 words

words in para - 98

As an Indian, I am proud of its rich and diversified culture. Gujarat is the state in which I was born and since then it is my home. Most of the families are joint family in Gujarat and that's the case with my family. We share and celebrate every moment of our life). We have a culture of joy lingering in Gujarat. Festivals like 'Diwali', 'Holi', 'Uttrayan', etc are secret behind our happiness. One innate talent that every 'Gujarati' (people of Gujarat) have is 'Garba'. It is a traditional dance performed during 'Navratri' festival (a nine day event).

Do it need to be more good to be in MIT or it is fine as it is?
Please provide suggestion how to improve it and educate me how to write best out of this .
zdv 12 / 68 2  
dont just explain your culture. tell them how it has modeled you and your beliefs.
sj1912 3 / 18 1  
ummm cut down on the description of Gujarat but do retain hat its one of d most prosperous and colorful states in India! write about how its color, culture etc has shaped u into an intersting person. u cud do without the garba thing or if u wish to keep it, write how festivitiies hav spirited u into celebrating small happenings of life in big ways like all indians do.

p.s.- i need help too!
OP Millin Gabani 10 / 22 1  
I do not understand zdv, how can I write about my culture and how it has shaped me in 100 words.
And also they do not mention anything like that . They just told please tell us more about cultural abackground and identity.
shadow_master 3 / 4  
I agree with other posters, it's hard to describe everything in 100 words. You should instead focus simply on the culture.

Home / Undergraduate / Khushboo Gujarat Ki; MIT - Cultural Background