I know for sure that I will be a hard worker just like all the current Hokie students.

kevfigueroa 1 / -  
What are the top five reasons you want to be a Hokie?

A reason I want to be a Hokie is because I know for sure that I will be a hard worker just like all the current Hokie students. I push my self everyday by making goals to further my education and increase my knowledge and to ensure my future will be great for me. I believe a Hokie is a person who loves to help others and not just their selves. I want to change the world by creating new technology to help the world function more easily. A reason to be a Hokies is because they use their imagination and are always thinking out side the box. Virginia Tech offers help to its students by tutoring and making sure they understand everything that is in doubt. There is always something fun to do in the world of a Hokie because there are clubs, sports and fun projects. A reason I want to be part of the Hokie family is because Virginia tech has a beautiful environment surrounded by the magnificent mother nature. The main reason I want to be a hokie is because this university give us the academic opportunity to accomplish all our dreams in every way possible.
rex32 - / 2 1  
1.A reason I want to be a Hokie is because I know for sure that I will be a hard worker just like all the current Hokie students. I push my self everyday by making goals to further my education and increase my knowledge and to ensure my future will be great for me. I believe a Hokie is a person who loves to help others and not just their selves. I want to change the world by creating new technology to help the world function more easily.

2. A reason to be a Hokies is because they use their imagination and are always thinking out side the box. Virginia Tech offers help to its students by tutoring and making sure they understand everything that is in doubt. There is always something fun to do in the world of a Hokie because there are clubs, sports and fun projects.

3. A reason I want to be part of the Hokie family is because Virginia tech has a beautiful environment surrounded by the magnificent mother nature.

4. The main reason I want to be a hokie is because this university give us the academic opportunity to accomplish all our dreams in every way possible.

Good job Kevin.
Maybe it's better to be more specific about your education/career goals in reason one. "by creating new technology " What technology? If you can have a focus, it'll be clearer for AOs to know you better.

" because there are clubs, sports and fun projects. " well again, this could literally fit in any college. Be specific and have a focus, find the club fun projects that attract you most and talk more about how will you thrive in there.

You still have about 60 words for reason 5#.

Home / Undergraduate / I know for sure that I will be a hard worker just like all the current Hokie students.