"labor experience" - The ProTrack Engineering Co-op program option!

Andrea1215 1 / 1  
Why would it be to your advantage to participate in the ProTrack Engineering Co-op program option or a hands-on internship through Florida Tech?

I can start to answer this question with two words: "labor experience", that is what the majority of the enterprises, business, among others, request to employ anyone. But you as a recent graduated of the university don't have the experience that the employers are looking for and neither have they given you an opportunity to see if you are eligible. Imagine it is your first job; you haven't ever worked before, so for that reason you won't work? For the lack of experience? For this it is that I think that ProTrack Engineering Co-op program is an advantage since with this program you will have a previous experience and at the same time you are studying in the university, it is to say before you go out to the labor market. With this opportunity, the Florida Tech offers may increase the chances of employing a twenty years later without any problem. With this opportunity that offers Florida Institute of Technology, can increase the chances of employing young people in their twenties without any problems.

I also think it is an advantage for the following: in my country don't employ anyone who has not had the slightest previous work even if you come out of college and have a degree. Employers asking you to do courses to enter the labor market which is not fair because if you graduate and you lasted 4 years to get a degree, in truth you must apply for a course more to give you a job?

I intend to study Software engineering since I started to take computing at school. This program will help to be better in what I love and will help too in my economic growing.
pdcohen - / 7  
Andrea,

I recommend that you include more details, both personal and about the program, in your essay. For example, I checked the Florida Tech website and they give a list of partner companies where students have worked. You could choose, say, two of these companies and say how influential they have been in shaping your own interest in engineering. You also say very little about yourself. You don't mention which country you come from, why you love computing, what is attracting you to Florida Tech, etc.

I'm happy to read another draft in which you've included more details.

Cheers,

Phil
OP Andrea1215 1 / 1  
Phil!

Thank you for answer and for the corrections. I'll write another as soon as i can and i hope you'll read it! :D

Andrea
But you as a recent graduated of thefresh graduate /font] university don't have the experience that the employers are looking for and neither have they given you an opportunity to see if you are eligible show that you are capable.

Imagine it is your first job; you haven't ever worked before..

I feel this sentence is poorly constructed. First, it is too very long and second, it does not have an interesting flow of ideas. I strongly suggest you to rephrase it.

Home / Undergraduate / "labor experience" - The ProTrack Engineering Co-op program option!