Late in explaination ("someone couldn't keep their promise with me")

autumnwave 11 / 35  
Please read and help me improve English by your authentic comments. Thank in advance

This is emotion when someone couldn't keep their promise with me. They by chance make me break heart but they didn't know. After that, I just knew they also had their private reason because I couldn't ask therefore they couldn't explain. But it's late to discover it, we were a part too long...

My birthday came in company with summer. That was the day which our class said goodbye each other after 3 years of high school. Some days before, you promised of bringing to me an unexpected pleasure in that day. I would be eager to wait for your words coming true.

The date coming, I realized that you have already taken Miss Hein to go her home. There remained only me in the empty school yard. I felt the bitter truthfulness of your behavior. My heart was broken as though I have just lost something in its. You said you cared for me a lot but why you left me alone to please Miss Hein. Black clouds all of sudden covered with the sky and summer rain came by chance. Just a moment before, it was still sunshine, but now it became grey. The sky also like you. No sooner you were cold than had you been warm. For this reason I felt that I have not understood you. Without rain coat, I went to my home in the rain. My tears merged into the rain drops.

I wonder myself why you could find it in your heart to do it with me. This was not first time but more than twice. Last Christmas, you promised you took me to the town for sight seeing. And I silently hoped that my door bell rang while you you were coming to me. But my hope was against my hope, you were not true your words. You didn't so much as send me a message on that holiday...

When my sorrows relieved, I met you by chance in the coach to my village after three years we were a part. I reminded the old event just like a memory. My distress in the past skipped away like the wind blew off. But you said that you still carried a heavy stone in your heart until you met me again. You explained to me, at that time, you let me wait because Miss Hein had a foot-ached from motorbike accident and he had to take her home. You never forgot your promised and returned school yard to find me but in vain. And as for that Christmas which I referred, he was busy to care for his uncle on account of exception of him, no one took over it.

After the problem was poured out, every thing was clear. I felt regretted because I blamed on your indifference. Is it late for me to say sorry to you?
That was the day on which our class said goodbye each other after three years of high school.

The date coming, I realized that you had already taken Miss Hein to go her home. There remained only me in the empty school yard. I felt the bitter realness of your behavior. My heart was broken as though I had just lost something from it.

These are some other ideas, even though Jonathan did a great job.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / Late in explaination ("someone couldn't keep their promise with me")