"I lead a busy life, but I make time to run." MIT App Essay

zepxan 1 / -  
MIT App Short Answer
We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it. (*)(100 words or fewer)

I love running. I love pushing my body to its limits and then exceeding them. I love the thrill of racing around the track and the serenity of running through a trail. Running helps me clear my head and allows my think. I love letting my mind roam free while I run. I love running with my friends. I feel rejuvenated after running. I love the sense of accomplishment and self-satisfaction. Even though I lead a busy life, I still make time to run.
AnnaBanan 1 / 2  
This is good, but make the sentences flow more. Like for example, "I love letting my mind roam free while I run. I love running with my friends. I feel rejuvenated after running. I love the sense of accomplishment and self-satisfaction." doesn't really flow so it sounds like a list.
noal 2 / 3  
The sentence "I love..." appears many times. I think that it's intentional, but I don't find that method effective. And yes, the same with AnnaBanan's post, try to be more flexible

Home / Undergraduate / "I lead a busy life, but I make time to run." MIT App Essay