How did you learn about NJIT and why are you applying for admission?

MarcosDominican 1 / -  
I learn about NJIT by my School Senior Councelor, where we stop and discuss what i want to study and what were the school i want to apply to.

I'm applying to NJIT because i did some research and find that NJIT has Computer Network technician in where i'm interesting and want to study, also NJIT has an unique aspect from other school like the Campus life, all the student, staff and falcuties respect each other life.

In my Junior year in High School i learn how is a computer made and how to make one with the help of all my classmates and teacher. I believe that if I continue my education into college my experience in making computer won't go to waste. I planned before i went into high school that i want to be a computer engineer because the world of Technology has always being with me ever since. I'm in a program called henkels & McCoy that help me get job, now im working in a proram that henkels & McCoy added me to work, called the Learn Program which is an after school on school that make us work on the school computers by fixing them and describing what is wrong with each computer. The Learn program work with Mousesquad.org where we make tickets as a to do list in work.

I'm really excited to be aplying to NJIT beacuse if i get accepted, my dreams to become a Computer Network Technician will come true and in there i will be able to learn everything i need to know about computers and the world of Technology.

Marcos Luna

can someone help if this essay a good essay to be able to send to the admission administrator
Practice writing in the past tense... the things that already happened. Today I learn, and yesterday I learned.

I learned about NJIT by my School Senior Councelor, where we stopped and discussed what i wanted to study and what were the schools I wanted to apply to.

I'm applying to NJIT because I did some research and found that NJIT has Computer Network Technician program which is what I want to study. Also NJIT has an unique aspect from other school like the Campus life, all the student, staff and faculty respect each other.

In my Junior year in High School I learned how a computer is made and how to make one with the help of all my classmates and teacher.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / How did you learn about NJIT and why are you applying for admission?