I have learned not to give up, keep trying and learn from my mistakes

billythegoat 1 / -  
Please read me essay and tell my if a need to change anything .... THANK YOU

UC Prompt #2
Question:Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is important to you. What about this quality or accomplishment makes you proud and how does it relate to the person you are?

I have learn that there is always a way to solve a problem. I have learned not to give up, keep trying and learn from my mistakes. I have learned this from trial and error by using Pro-engineer and Autodesk. Pro-engineer and Autodesk are software that can let you create anything you want, from cubes and spheres to robots.

Since I started using the software in 9th grade, I knew it was going to be hard. In 9th grade I started to learn the basics, by 10th grade I became the captain of the CAD team. I was in charge of creating the robots that were small to human size for MESA competitions we would build in that year. At first I was excited knowing that I was going create robots in the computer but as time passed I realize it was not going to be easy. At some moments I had trouble just connecting parts together or creating parts. Sometimes I would spend hours just doing one thing.

In one situation I remember that I and another person had to create surgical tubing and then connect the tube to two cylinders. We thought that the task was going to easy but we were wrong. The problem we had was that we did not know how to make the surgical tubing go around the two cylinders. We spent hours and even days trying to figure it out but we were unsuccessful. We search the problem we had in the internet to see if someone else had a similar problem but we did not find anything. We also ask an engineer who had an experience using the program, who also would teach other people how to use Pro-engineer. But he did not know how to do it.

I was shock knowing that an engineer who had years of experience did not know how to solve the problem we had. After that moment I was about to give up because if an engineer could not doing then I could not do it, but I did not give up. After trying so many times of trial and error I was able to solve the problem. This taught me how to not give up and to have perseverance.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
I have learned
I have learn that there is always a way to solve a problem. I have learned not to give up, keep trying and learn from my mistakes. I have learned this from trial and error by using Pro-engineer and Autodesk. Pro-engineer and Autodesk are software that can let you create anything you want, from cubes and spheres to robots. I would like you to vary the beginning of your sentence!

There will always be a solution for any issue and relentlessly learn from your mistakes is the key to success. Those are what i have learned.

I was shocked

Home / Undergraduate / I have learned not to give up, keep trying and learn from my mistakes