Learning is what advances me throughout my life. Each day I learn more and more.

spencerkane 1 / -  
Prompt: Florida State University is a caring community of well-rounded individuals who embrace leadership, learning, service, and global awareness. Which of these qualities means most to you and why?

Essay: Florida State University is a caring community of well-rounded individuals who embrace leadership, learning, service, and global awareness. Although all those qualities are equally important, learning is the topic that means the most to me. The ability to learn is what makes us human. Each and every one of us learns something everyday. Some of the things we learn define our entire lives or change them forever. We start learning the minute we are born. Always questioning things with curiosity filling our minds. It is our nature.

Learning is what advances me throughout my life. Each day I learn more and more. If the human brain did not have the ability to absorb knowledge nothing would set each person apart from one another. The topic of learning seems so small but in reality it is so tremendous. Preserving all the knowledge I have gained since birth has made the the diligent student I am today. Listening to homeless people's stories while volunteering has helped me gain wisdom and realize just how difficult some people's lives can be. Moving to a new state my senior year made me learn that it is possible to start fresh and make life long friends in a new place. Being taught the word of God is something I learned that has changed my life forever. This teaching determined my life's course. I now live a life for God and strive to bring other people to the word. My educational schooling has guided me to achieve high grades and test scores. These are just a few examples of the positive ways learning has impacted my life.

If admitted into FSU, I plan to gain even more knowledge that I can use in my profession and in life itself. I want to gain experience from my peers and insight from my college professors. Learning is the one thing every person, rich or poor, has the ability to use. Whether it's learning something new, or relearning something old, we can all achieve greatness from it. It can enhance skills, increase your career options, and even improve your personal success. I cannot wait to achieve these goals as a Seminole.
huzefaa 2 / 18 3  
Very nice essay!
try and make it a bit more interesting by elaborating in your second para

Home / Undergraduate / Learning is what advances me throughout my life. Each day I learn more and more.