Lehigh (grammar + structure)

Veggy 6 / 16  
Do you think there are ways to improve?

As you researched and visited colleges and universities, why did you decide to apply to Lehigh? Please give specific reasons. What contributions will you make during your time at Lehigh?

I initially became interested in Lehigh University through the prestigious reputation it holds as one of the finest academic institutions in the nation. Since early childhood, I had heard many times about Lehigh University whenever I would hear of the best colleges in the United States. Then by the end of my junior year at High school when I began to research diverse universities, I found Lehigh University to be one of the most fascinating ones. Education at Lehigh is personal, combining the intimacy of liberal arts college and the intellectual power of a large research university.

Not only the academic, there are wide variety of organizations on campus which will allow me to pursue my nonacademic interests, such as community service. Lehigh University will also help me develop new, lasting friendships based on similar service interests. Also, the campus has furthered my interest at Lehigh University through not only its location in the city of Bethlehem, but also through the appearance of the campus itself. The campus environment provides a pleasing scene to the eye. Lastly, Lehigh's vibrant campus life offers so many social activities from 155 clubs and organization, 25 intercollegiate sports and other club programs. As such, I would love to be a part of this prestigious institution. Without a doubt, I believe I will gain prolific education while enjoying the college experience.

At Lehigh I will continue to volunteer for community service. Also I will do my best to bring the school diversity. Given my international background, I believe I can contribute positive aspects about the school.

I know my essay structure is bad and I don't know how i should fix it.

Can someone please help me?
Umich 3 / 9  
I think you have a lot of specific informations.

I think it's good.
mbhaire 7 / 17  
I'm not sure you've answered the second part of the question: "What contributions will you make during your time at Lehigh?" You might want to talk about how a Lehigh education will prepare you for the future, or what specific program interests you and how you will be an asset to the school.
By the end of my junior year of High school when I began to research diverse universities, I found Lehigh University to be one of the most fascinating ones.

Education at Lehigh is personal, combining the intimacy of liberal arts, and the intellectual power of a large research university.

Not only are the academics great, but also there are wide variety of organizations on campus which will allow me to pursue my nonacademic interests, such as community service.

Given my international background,what is it? I believe I can contribute to the positive aspects about the school.

:)

Home / Undergraduate / Lehigh (grammar + structure)