"liberal arts intensive education" - Why oxford college

amberisdead 9 / 28  
Critique my essay please i will help you back!:)

2. Describe your specific interest in beginning your Emory career at Oxford College and how you think our liberal arts intensive education is a good match for you.

I believe that the freshmen and sophomore year in college are essential building blocks for a successful college education. Oxford College's liberal arts intensive education will better prepare me for a more specialised junior and senior year in Goizueta Business School.

According to my research, the Oxford College curriculum integrates leadership and community service, preparing students to be life-long learners and socially responsible citizens. I wish to join the Leadership Certificate Program, where I will have a chance to learn how to be a leader and make a positive difference in school as well as in the community. Furthermore, classes at Oxford often involve collaborative learning and team projects, which is not common in other colleges. The skills I will learn at Oxford College are unique to the school; they will be essential and useful for life. Only at Oxford can I attain the academic maturity and leadership experience I need to fulfil my dream of becoming a Businesswoman.

I particularly like the small community of Oxford College. A smaller community feels more like home: students are bonded and I like the feeling of having everyone as friends and working towards a common goal. Moreover, a small faculty-to-student ratio will ensure a more personalised and higher quality education. I will have the undivided attention of my teachers and professors, and thus making full use of the College resources.

What Oxford College has to offer is what I have always wanted in a college: a top-notch yet exclusive education, a tightly-knitted student body and a chance to make a difference.
Anonymoussenior 17 / 133  
Only at Oxford can I attain the academic maturity and leadership experience I need to fulfil my dream of becoming a Businesswoman.- is there a reason you capitalized businesswoman.

I particularly like the small community at Oxford College.

I will have the undivided attention of my teachers and professors, and thus making full use of the College resources.

Home / Undergraduate / "liberal arts intensive education" - Why oxford college