"my life is prepared for all methods" - UC Prompt #1

hallelujah 5 / 3  
Hi - I finished my Prompt1 essay, and thank you for viewing:)

Describe the world you come from - for example, your family, community or school - and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.

Often I lie awake in bed at night, hearing the snore of my roommates and thinking alone. Those are the only minutes of my loneliness and the rest of my life is filled with friends and communications.

Since the time I was able to talk and express my words with body language, I have been knitting my connection net. I make everyone appeared in my life a friend and share my interests and stories with him. I am never jealous about someone's success, nor do I zoom out his shortcoming. I just figure out what we both share and what is our similarity and I know that is the key point of building up a solid and long lasting relationship. Talking may be a fundamental way of communication, but sometimes it just does not work. And the knitting becomes tough to continue until one finds another way to weave. Volunteering the deaf-and-dumb students was a hard job to me, a guy who builds contacts by merely talented skill in listening to others and replying with proper words. I tried hand language and failed due to the fact that I only know how to express hello and good in their common language. I moved my lips but found out they simply gave up guessing what the long sentence meant. Finally, I took out a pen and struck up the conversation on paper. Though we cannot exchange our ideas in a more efficient way, we still enjoy the time to write on questions and answers, stories of school and family life, and sometimes a smiling face after a full stop. We started to know each others and the ending was like the smiling face after the full stop: there is never an ending to a friendship.

For the past decade, I have heard about a thousand worlds of my friends and I have told my world to them in return. It does not matter who the man is; to me, my life welcomes everyone who comes in. And it does not matter how to make a friend; my life is prepared for all methods. For the next few decades, the net may cover the whole world like GPS and who knows!
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
I like your essay; your intro is catchy and your conclusion ties things up nicely. Your content is detailed enough to keep your audience's attention, and with a little polishing I think you'll be just fine!
OP hallelujah 5 / 3  
Great thanks, u've helped me a lot :)
I was just wondering my passage was a little bit irrelevent to the Essay Topic...So thank u for giving my passage a good title:)

Home / Undergraduate / "my life is prepared for all methods" - UC Prompt #1