'more like a family' - Why did you choose to apply to UCF? international student

calani94 1 / -  
When I started my University search I really didn't know where to begin. As an international student, one of the things I was looking for was a place where I could feel welcomed. And this is what I found interesting of UCF. First Its amazing diversity of students from everywhere in the world thrills me and anticipates what an amazing experience it would be to be accepted in this huge institution. Getting to know people from all over the world and learning their cultures, as well as sharing my own with them is an opportunity of a lifetime.

Once I started researching more and more about UCF I found that everything in this university was perfect for the plans I had for studying abroad. Its beautiful campus reflects how organized the university is, and becomes an ideal place for on-campus housing, so I can enjoy all the vibrant activities that the Knights community has to offer. It really creates that second home feeling that is needed when you are miles away from your hometown all by yourself and expresses a relaxing environment.

Apart from its academic excellence, UCF has an incredible advantage over other colleges which is its diverse selection of majors. This has a huge advantage on the development of my own degree because learning does not stay in the classroom, it goes beyond it. When you are talking to other people and knowing what they are learning you also learn, and can either know more about other subjects you've never taken or relate it onto your own studies. Also its experiential learning opportunities are perfect for what I want, by doing internships and see how real life is my career already starts.

Finally the students spirit encourages me even more to have this university as my number one choice, its traditions show how the UCF community is really more like a family where everyone is accepted and important. All the students are enthusiast about their college experience and I want to make this happen in mine too.

All this factors have put UCF as my top choice, I want to be in graduation line four years from now, wearing black and gold and knowing I graduated from UCF with dedication and passion for what I'll do in the future.
jakk1994 2 / 22 2  
"First (Don't really need the "first" ) Its amazingdiverse population of students from across the world thrills me and foreshadows what an amazing experience it would be to be accepted to this breathtakingly large institution.

Help with mine?

Home / Undergraduate / 'more like a family' - Why did you choose to apply to UCF? international student