"Like a magnet" Editing & Directing

danado0ona 5 / 13  
Hello,
opinions, advices, grammatical corrections ... everything and anything is GREATLY APPRECIATED .

writing, producing, directing, cinematography, editing and sound.
tell us which of the above aspects of filmmaking seems of particular interest to you and why. (200 words or less)

Like a magnet, films have always attracted me. Films have drawn my attention since the first time I entered the cinema. And filmmaking has been my passion since the first time I held the camera. I liked every discipline in the film production, but what made me discover my creativity and the strength of my imagination were both editing and directing.

Since I've always liked organizing things, editing was the first thing I learnt in the film production. I've always enjoyed collecting cartoon videos and editing them. And Since I've always liked challenging myself, editing was what I exploded my energy through; it needs patience, intelligence and creativity all at the same time. I really enjoy editing; it always makes me find the child inside of me. It makes me feel more myself and keeps me smile.

On the other hand, what gave me the freedom of revealing my imagination and expressing my feelings was directing. Directing helps me create the ghosts inside of my head and make them real. It always stretches my imagination and makes me see splendiferous beautiful things beyond every simple and infinitesimal thing. It's a kind of art that gives me eyes that can see through walls and a creativity that can create.

Thank you :^)
Chma2 2 / 2  

Used 'first time' a lot. Maybe change change the word to create better flow.

I've always enjoyed collecting cartoon videos and editing them. And Since I've always liked challenging myself, editing was what I exploded my energy through; it needs patience, intelligence and creativity all at the same time.

I've always enjoyed collecting and editing cartoon videos. Since I like to challenge myself,...
OP danado0ona 5 / 13  
Thank you. :)
Are there any other errors ?
It makes it nicer if you put them in the same form (plural in this case)
Like magnets , films have always attracted me.

Films have drawn my attention since the first time I entered the cinema. boring, you already said it. Plus, we all are attracted to the cinema.

And Filmmaking has been my passion since the first time I held the camera.

I don't know if this is a real word: splendiferous
But if it is not, it should be! It is a good one!

:-)

Here is an idea: It's a kind of art that gives me eyes that can to see through walls and a creativity that can create (you need a different verb here. It is redundant to say "creativity to create").

Home / Undergraduate / "Like a magnet" Editing & Directing