"I live Kate very much" - The person who greatest influence in my life

bee shv 1 / 2  
When I was young, I did not know what should I do to organize my life and what I wanted to be. I just ate, watched TV, went out with friend and did not pay attention to study. I did not care everybody. A part from this, I loss confident and did not like to talk to another person. My life was so boring. I never thought about my future until I met someone motivated me to try to successful.

My friend who I had remembered her well name is Kate and older than me about 5 years old. I met her at the University of Lao and we were studied at the same Feculty. She is good-looking, honest, directs but, sometime she liked to kill me by her words. She was success by her self and family supported her, too. She got a scholarship and had a good job after she was graduated. Moreover, she could get the high salary per month. She helped me when I had the problem and tough me such as my lesson, computer, Internet. In addition, what she let me known was the personality of person because she good at looking people. I want to be like her. Nevertheless, the words that she tough to me liked to stab to kill me. She said that 'Never would you success if you were lazy or you could not do anything without me'. Furthermore, she reminded me to want to be successful. She urged me to do something for prove by my self and encouraged to me. And then, I wanted to let her known that do not judge the book it's cover. After that, I was beginning a volunteer at the Sunti Volunteer Association for made my confident. I met many people and home stay with my friend. I helped children in the rural area for cheer them up. Therefore, I became to show my feeling and did not affair to talk to other people. Now, I am pay attention to study for my good future. I will get a good job after I graduate and get highest salary than her.

Worst of all, I will indicate to Kate that I can do it and will success like her life. I do not success yet but I am trying to do. However, I have to thanks her to make me want to do the good things and try to fight my old personality by hers' word. She can influence me in the good way. I love her so much.
pandawii 3 / 14  
When I was young, I did not know what should I do to organize my life and what I wanted to be. I just ate, watched TV, went out with friendfriends and did not pay attention to study. I did not care(ignore for example, use less 'did not') everybody. A part from this, I loss confident and did not like to talk to another person. My life was so boring. I never thought about my future until I met someone motivated me to try to be successful.

Worst of all, I will indicate to Kate that I can do it and will success like her life. I do not have not success yet but I am trying to do. However, I have to thanksthank her to make me want to do the good things and try to fight my old personality by hers' word. She can influence me in the good way. I love her so much.

I think your story is simple and meaning! I hope you will do it.
OP bee shv 1 / 2  
Thank you ! this is my first essay . i want your help and advice me . what should i do ? i should use the difficult words ? or change my write style ?
OP bee shv 1 / 2  
Ok ! thanks for your comment. ^^

Home / Undergraduate / "I live Kate very much" - The person who greatest influence in my life