'Living in a sense of urgency' - introduce yourself to Penn 150 WORDS

YakovKagan 1 / -  
Here is the prompt:

introduce yourself to Penn. Our aim is to better understand how your identity, talents, and background guide your day-to-day experiences.

I live with a sense of urgency. The world has enormous opportunities, and I realize that I have to do something today, and each and every day, that will not only move me forward, but move me forward in a significant way. I strive to ensure that the conversations I have with people are impactful, because I didn't know when I will speak to them again. Once, I created a 45-minute movie about the struggles of holocaust survivors. Not content with just filming, directing, and distributing the movie, I worked forty hours a week writing contracts to create jobs for the disabled, and also took a night class in statistics. I always reach out to my professor to learn about their experiences unmentioned in the classroom. I took eight classes my first semester because I vowed to make the most of college. I never surrender.

Thoughts?
chalumeau /  
I once created a 45-minute documentary about the struggles of Holocaust survivors. While filming, directing, and distributing the film, I worked forty hours a week writing contracts to create jobs for the disabled and also took an evening class in statistics. Between cups of _____***(Do you drink coffee?Favorite drink?)***I found time to help my classmates _____ and routinely sought advice from faculty on projects. My first semester of college, I successfully took eight classes, wrote _____ term papers, and aced my finals without studying. By next semester, I'll qualify for graduate-level coursework. I vowed to make the most out of college, and my application to Penn is one of the ways I'm honoring my commitment. I never surrender.

Impressive. Do you sleep? Wish you the best.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Living in a sense of urgency' - introduce yourself to Penn 150 WORDS