'Lonely people at restaurants' - Is my topic Essay B or Essay C?

bunnybunsss 4 / 11  
When I was a kid, i remember every time i saw an adult eat by themselves at a restaurant, i wanted to go over to them and sit by them. To this day, I hate seeing lonely people as well as broken people (depressed, angry, outcast). This is an issue that breaks my heart. I see myself in them and I can feel the pain. i know what loss feels like (dad passed away), i know what loneliness felt like (new kid in 8th grade and had no friends), and i knew what anger felt like (i used to get into fits of rage and i would hurt others around me). I take my past misfortunes and put them to use (my miseries into my ministry). Slowly, during high school, i became the compassionate and confident person i am today. someone that my 14 year old self would have never imagined to be. I want to be a nurse to heal, love, and care for.

******this isnt my essay, just a small summary of what it is though******

btw essay b is

Choose an issue of importance to you-the issue could be personal, school related, local, political, or international in scope-and write an essay in which you explain the significance of that issue to yourself, your family, your community, or your generation.

and essay c is

There may be personal information you want considered as part of your admissions application. Write an essay describing that information. You might include exceptional hardships, challenges, or opportunities that have shaped or impacted your abilities or academic credentials, personal responsibilities, exceptional achievements or talents, educational goals, or ways in which you might contribute to an institution committed to creating a diverse learning environment.
chuva 3 / 9  
hi, probably is essay B, I think
Laura Tale 1 / 4  
Essay C. You are saying how the "challenges" (dad passing away, getting into fights) has "shaped" you. Clearly essay C.
pandawii 3 / 14  
Hi!
I think essay C is more suitable with. just my opinion.
OP bunnybunsss 4 / 11  
Thank you guys, I have this feeling in my gut it is essay c too.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Lonely people at restaurants' - Is my topic Essay B or Essay C?