I'm from Long An, a province in the south of Vietnam. Help me with my hometown. Very grateful.

nguyenhuyen 1 / 2 1  
I'm from Long An, which is a province in the south of Vietnam. As far as I remember, it is about 60km away from city center. In my hometown, people live very close together. Especially, they are very friendly, helpful and compared with Ho Chi Minh city , it's uncommon for crimes. Everyone in my hometown grow rice, feed livestock and after then they sell them for living. Also, the main reason why I really love my hometown is that it have a beautiful scenes and peace. Now, I'm living in Ho Chi Minh city for my study and where I have to work flat out. Whenever I feel stress I just want to come back my hometown to refresh myself.I also tend to come back my hometown after I graduate from my university. I just want to contribute my knowledge for my hometown where I was born and grow.

"Thanks for your help!"
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Ngocuyen,

Let me just reworked what you have written. Please take a look.

I come from Long An. It is a province in southern part of Vietnam. As far as I remember, it is located at approximately 60km away from city centre. In my hometown, people live very close together. This makes them very friendly and helpful. My hometown has a low crime rate compared with Ho Chi Minh City. Everyone in my hometown plants rice and feeds livestock. Then, they sell them for living. Also, the main reason why I really love my hometown is that it has spectacular landscape and so peaceful. Now, I live in Ho Chi Minh City for studying and working. Whenever I feel stress, I just want to come back to my hometown to refresh my mind. I have a tendency to go home after completing my undergraduate/postgraduate/doctoral degree. This is because I have a strong commitment to contribute my knowledge for the place where I was born and grown.

I did omit all the contractions and paraphrase some sentences. Hope this helps :)

Home / Undergraduate / I'm from Long An, a province in the south of Vietnam. Help me with my hometown. Very grateful.