'When I lost my Daddy' A major obstacle That Faced Was in my personal Life...

monali 1 / 1  
Life is full of surpises but when the suprises tends to end someone's life,its not easy for us to live it normally...
The one and only obstacle in my life was when i lost my daddy!I had only my dad as the closest to me. All my problems would tend to have solutions whenever they reach him. He always loved me; me being closest to his heart, there would have never been even a situation where he could say A "No". I have read somewhere, "A Son would be a Son till he gets married, while a Daughter remains a Daughter Till the end of her life". But as we know that god never keeps the good ones for long on the earth, Life changed when a sudden setback came into my life...one sudden afternoon, while I came back from school, I found that there was something wrong at my residence.

And suddenly I found the ambulance near my apartment, and then suddenly saw my dad in it...And that was the time I felt something wrong, some terrible & something worst is on the urge. Dad had been through a lot of problems in his life, he had diabetes, blood & sugar problem too, but he never lets those problems come in between in workplace nor at home. Mom told me that he would be fine, and my bro and other family member acted strong enough to support me and not let me know that I m too small to handle this. The very next day I went hospital to see him, around 5 and found that the doctors were running around for some help from other specialists. Dads were into a special ward, where he had 6-7 docs to take his care. And suddenly mom took me near him, dad had already been into come since afternoon and I never knew that what exactly the scene was?? And suddenly I was standing near him and crying so badly that I could hardly understand that he is leaving this world and would never ever come back!! He Opened his eyes, he looked at me, smiled, kept his hand on my shoulder and said Do take my daughter's proper care, & then suddenly all the machines stopped working and the doctors started removing all the equipments from his body. That's the time I understood why people around me are crying so badly? Why the scenario around is so sad, dramatic??... DAD was always so full of life and spirit & I never expected to live my life without his or his support!

Things were never the same after he left; mom had more responsibilities on her shoulders. My bro had his long term goals which he had to achieve...But between all this that happened I was the only one who never understood what exactly god wanted from me? Why he took dad away when I needed him? But even though things changed this was really a big step for me to move ahead!!
BINUDANIEL 4 / 7  
Life is full of surpises surprises, but when the suprises surprise tends to end someone's life,its it's not easy for us to live it normally...

The one and only obstacle in my life was when i I lost my daddy. I had only my dad as the closest to me. All my problems would tend to have solutions whenever they reach him. He always loved me; me being closest to his heart, there would have never been even a situation where he could say a "No". I have read somewhere, "A Son would be a Son till he gets married, while a Daughter remains a Daughter Till the end of her life". But as we know that god never keeps the good ones for long on the earth, Life changed when a sudden setback came into my life...one sudden afternoon, while I came back from school, I found that there was something wrong at my residence.

And suddenly I found the ambulance near my apartment, and then suddenly saw my dad in it...And that was the time I felt something wrong, some terrible & something worst is on the wait. Dad had been through a lot of problems in his life, he had diabetes, blood & sugar problem too, but he never lets let those problem come in between in workplace nor at home his daily life. Mom told me that he would be fine, and my brother and other family member members acted strong enough to support me and not din't let me know that I m too small to handle this what was happening. The very next day I went hospital to see him, around 5 and found that the doctors were running around for some help from other specialists. Dads were into Dad was in a special ward, where he had 6-7 docs to take his care. And suddenly mom took me near him, dad had already been into come coma since afternoon and I never knew that what exactly the scene was?? And suddenly I was standing near him and crying so badly that I could hardly understand that he is leaving this world and would never ever come back!! He Opened his eyes, he looked at me, smiled, kept his hand on my shoulder and said Do take my daughter's proper care, & to my mother " Do take my daughtr's proper care, then suddenly all the machines stopped working and the doctors started removing all the equipment's from his body. That's the time I understood why people around me were crying so badly? Why the scenario around is was so sad, dramatic??... DAD was always so full of life and spirit & I never expected to live my life without him or his support!

Things were never the same after he left; mom had more responsibilities on her shoulders. My bro had his long term goals which he had to achieve...But between all this that happened I was the only one who never understood what exactly god God wanted from me? Why he took dad away when I needed him? But even though things changed this was really a big step for me to move ahead!!
OP monali 1 / 1  
Hello Sir?madam,
Thank U So much for removing my errors,i was really unsure were i was wrong Or right?!!
Thank u for helping me:-)

I need one of help of urs, Can u help me for jus starting an essay where m applying for my mba in HR:-)

I jus need a start,I have completed my BMS from India and worked with Jp Morgan for 2 yrs into HR Operations and assisting
My manager's and VP into other executive work lik risk mgmt,records mgmt... and i come accross many employees,solve their wor related issues.

Home / Undergraduate / 'When I lost my Daddy' A major obstacle That Faced Was in my personal Life...