I love analyzing ; BU supp/ Why BU?

kittykat22 2 / 5  
WHY BU?
Ever since I was a toddler I would tear apart my toys and later, the new bought electronics just to see how all those little pieces matched. Whenever the toaster or the television would stop working I would analyze them until I would find the means to make them useful again. Because I am a girl, I was automatically supposed to play with dolls and I believe everyone was a little bit disappointed when I revealed my passion for "playing" with screwdrivers and wire cutters. As I grew up, I realized that I can further develop my childish passion and so I turned to research and I am still fascinated about the discoveries I can make when I engage in inquiring activities. I wish to study at BU not only because I find the Political Science Program really challenging, but because I've always been fascinated about research and BU offers me the opportunity to satisfy my thirst for researching. I am positive that, at BU, I will enrich my knowledge about the complex web of politics and at the same time, I will appease my carving for scrutinizing without tearing apart any electronic device.
komalshaheen19 6 / 11 1  
Ever since I was a toddler, I would tear apart my toys and later, the new bought electronics just to see how all those little pieces matched. Whenever the toaster or the television would stop working, I would analyze them until I would find the means to make them useful again. Because I am a girl, I was automatically supposed to play with dolls and . I believe everyone was a little bit disappointed a bit when I revealed my passion for "playing" with screwdrivers and wire cutters. As I grew up, I realized that I can further develop my childish passion and , so I turned to research and . I am still fascinated about still get fascinated with the discoveries I can make when I engage in inquiring activities. I wish to study at BU not only because I find the Political Science Program really challenging, but also because I've always been fascinated about research and BU offers me the opportunity to satisfy my thirst for researching. I am positive that, at BU, that at BU, I will enrich my knowledge about the complex web of politics and at the same time, I will appease my carving for scrutinizing without tearing apart any electronic device.

I really like your topic of discussion..very strong! I have made some minor changes for you =) other than that beautifully written!
OP kittykat22 2 / 5  
Thanks a lot!! I wasn't sure about some of the mistakes you corrected either..I appreciate :). Are you willing to look at one of my supplement essays too? :)

Home / Undergraduate / I love analyzing ; BU supp/ Why BU?