"I love to draw, create shapes and make them into works of art" - college application essay

aloemac 1 / 1  
im terrible with essays please help me

I loves to draw. I love to create shapes and make them into works of art. I love to solve and construct drawings for hours. I love to look at drawings of other creators and learn new ways to become better. I love color, patters and a sense of style. Art is what I love .Duo,pair,Team,these are the words that I can easily identify with . I am interested in art, as a child, i drew comics with my friends, creating compelling story lines with our imaginations. Drawing is my passion, I will do anything to get a job that involves art .My friends and family describe me as the most determined and creative person you will ever meat. I put my heart and soul in everything I do. I am a twin ,so when I am faced with obstacles, I have been blessed with an outlet that helps me look at the situation. Alternative perspectives along with my passion for innovation and technology has fueled my creativity, thus making a career in graphic design is my main goal.

What I am mostly interested in is graphic design and animation. In graphic design you must have your own style .I am a creative person, I think outside the box and make things my own style. I always been that way and I am never going to change .As a child my mother would always see me drawing. My mother encouraged me to explore my talent and never stop. Without my mothers encouragement, I would have stopped drawing .As a nurse ,my mother truly showed me with hard work and responsibility, you can be anything you want to be. My father also has inspired me. He is a engineer in a huge company called Bayer,as a child he always wanted to be an engineer. He went to collage and became what he wanted to be. My father one 's told me "with anything you want to do in life, you must have an education,because with an education you can get a career.

When I was in high school, I had a teacher that influenced my passion even further , his name was Mr.Juen . Mr.Juen showed me how to use programs such as Adobe Photoshop .I knew how to use Photoshop before; but he showed me little tricks and advance techniques to further my skills .Through out the semester of Mr.Juens graphic design class, he saw my graphic design skills evolve beyond his eyes. He than asked me to help out some of the student in the class ,due to the fact that I quickly finished every assignment in a quickly matter .But There was one thing that Mr.Juen taught me during my senior year. Mr.Juen taught me the vision of doing what you felt was right and to find a career that you love.

When graduated high school ,I still had no idea what career was right for me ,so I ended up taking liberal arts in college. Throughout college I started taking courses that involved art .Some of witch are 2D drawing, Figure Drawing, Cartooning and graphic design. During those years I learned a lot of tricks from my art teachers .I learned that the more art styles you take in, the better you become as an artist. One teacher that truly believed in me, was Prof. Mantis. In Prof. Mantis's class, we had a project that involved you to either create a seven page essay ,or use your creativity to make something that involves protecting our environment. This was my golden opportunity to show my skills as an artist .I than worked hard on an animation about a girl saving a tree by stopping a young boy from littering. I wanted the animation to be short, but also have meaning. I worked countless nights to make my story into reality. When I was done with done with the animation, it was the greatest feeling of my life. When I presented my animation to the class ,everybody was amazed at what they saw. The class stood up and applauded and were amazed at what they saw. Prof. Mantis's saw that I had a god given talent, and submitted my animation to RCC Tv short film festival; were I won best Animation.

During the years of my life, I loved Art and only saw it as a hobby. When I reached high school and college, I learned new things from my family and my teachers. What I learned was that With any career there is hard work ,their may be distractions in life, but if you stay on task and focus on your goal, you can be whatever you want to be. I put my heart and soul in everything I do. And I hope to follow my dream to become a graphic designer .
I love to draw. I love to create shapes and make them into works of art. I love to solve and construct drawings for hours. I love to look at drawings of other creators and learn new ways to become better by other artists and learn their techniques. I love c Color, patterns, and a sense of style -- art is what I love. (now add a sentence that gives this essay a theme. What do you want your essay to b about? About finding practical applications of art in the business world? About creating art for its own sake? About understanding life through art?

Don't capitalize team:
Duo,pair,Team team -- these are the words that I can easily identify with .

When I was a child, mother would always see me drawing. My mother encouraged me to explore my talent and never stop. Without my mother 's encouragement, I would have stopped drawing .As a nurse ,my mother truly showed me with hard work and responsibility, you can be anything you want to be.

My father once told me, "Wi th anything you want to do in life, you must have an education,because with an education you can get a career.

When I was in high school, I had a teacher that influenced my passion even further. His name was Mr. Juen. Mr. Juen showed me how to use programs such as Adobe Photoshop. I knew how to use Photoshop before, but he showed me little tricks and advanced techniques to further my skills. Throughout the semester of Mr. Juen's graphic design ...

When I was done with done with the animation, it was the greatest feeling of my life. - this is a great sentence!!

During all the years of my...

This is very good. The writing always has room for improvement, but your seriousness and enthusiasm are apparent. It is very impressive that you can express yourself so well about this love for visual art and design.
OP aloemac 1 / 1  
thanx Kevin,i have always been interested in art...i just want people to look at what i draw and enjoy it,thanx for the help.

Home / Undergraduate / "I love to draw, create shapes and make them into works of art" - college application essay