"I love everything about art" - why the illinois institute of art

coconana 1 / -  
As long as I can remember I have always had a passion for art, I love everything about it. As I became older my interest in art grew longer; by the time I started high school I already knew that whatever my choice of career would be, would definitely be related to art, because I can't imagine my life any other way.

High school really helped me polish my skills and find new ones, and by the end of my junior year I found fascinating how, by using the right colors, the right composition and very few words it's easy to get the message you are hoping to give to the people; from that moment I realized exactly what I wanted to be, a graphic designer.

Living in Chicago has giving me a great opportunity to visit so many art colleges and universities, but The Illinois Institute Of Art, really caught my attention, and after taking a tour of the campus, and learning some more about this school, i see no reason why I would not want to attend this school.

By studying in this school I hope to achieve a better understanding of the art within visual communications, to accomplish not only my short time goals but also the long ones; I know that the Illinois Institute of Art will prepare me for the obstacles of life that awaits me in the future.
Living in Chicago has giving me

Typo here...
Oh, I see Abdellah beat me to that correction.

Montserrat, I'm sure I am too late to be useful, because your deadline has probably passed, but I want to mention that this essay is not really spectacular in any way. If you need to submit essays again and want to use this one, it needs some fascinating concept to make people interested. The way you wrote it shows that you communicate well, but it does not do anything to inspire the reader. Try starting with a phrase or sentence that really inspires you, and take inspiration from that as you continue to write.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / "I love everything about art" - why the illinois institute of art