(My love for running) "Short Answer" activities

Hayley5 2 / 3  
"Please briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences in the space below (1000 character maximum)."
So, I have to write a "short answer" for my common application. and I just throw a few things together. I'll really appreciate it if you can help with that and also if you have any ideas how to continue the essay would be great. Please feel free to change anything because I know it's not good . Thank you

My love for running.

I have always been an active kid. I had a lot of energy and like every other kid I had to lose it somewhere. On the age of thirteen I started training rowing. I quickly develop my love for the sport. As one of the toughest sports in the world, Rowing is combined with so many other sports that improve your strength, speed, resistance and your whole body. One of these sports is running.

Over the years I realized how much I love to run. Whenever I'm stressed,or just want to stay alone with my thoughts and set my mind in order , all I need is a good pair of running shoes and that's it. . The road doesn't have questions, doesn't care who you are or what your work is, all it wants from you is to be on it.When I'm running I feel safe, just run, relax and breathe. I'm fascinated how something so simple and pure can make you happy every day. I just can't imagine my life without running and I'll always have this unconditional love for it.
marczawa 2 / 3  
Here it go some comments:

You should double check them with another person!

At the age of thirteen...
I quickly developed my love for this sport.

The second paragraph is confused.
Perhaps spliting it in two would be a good idea.
The last one can give the conclusion highlighting your arguments...

Home / Undergraduate / (My love for running) "Short Answer" activities