I love solving complicated math problems ;Academic interests,how I plan to pursue them@USC

jackieg8 1 / -  
I love solving a complicated math problem. I remember working through an extremely difficult math problem, finally solving it after what seemed like forever. Solving it gave me this great self satisfaction, and it was then that I decided I wanted to pursue a career involving math and science. Engineering appeared to be a good fit, and I'm now hoping to pursue engineering in college. The Viterbi School of Engineering is unique in many aspects, one that appeals to me is the opportunity that students have to do hands on research, even as early as freshman year. Not many schools offer hands on research to students until later, so I would be interested in taking part in some research. Although I want to pursue engineering, there are other classes at USC that fascinate me and it's great to know that I'm able to take classes outside of my major. I want to be involved and I know that I can achieve that at USC with the many diverse clubs and societies. With the great diversity the school has, I believe that as an ethnically diverse person myself, I could thrive and benefit from such a community. Another facet of USC I love is the emphasis on the Trojan family and the strong school spirit. I haven't seen many schools that are so proud to be a part of their community. The networking at USC is incredible and I know I can receive internships and even jobs after graduation from it.
I love solving a complicated math problems.

. I remember working through an extremely difficult math problem, finally solving it after what seemed like forever

Why did you include this line in this response? It is almost the same idea as the previous one. Have one of the two in your response as they mean more or less the same.

I remember working through an extremely difficult math problem, finally solving it after what seemed like forever. Solving it gave me this great self satisfaction, and it was then that I decided I wanted to pursue a career involving math and science.

Solving math problems enrich my self satisfaction and it has been the reason why I wanted to pursue a career involving math and science.

Home / Undergraduate / I love solving complicated math problems ;Academic interests,how I plan to pursue them@USC