I love my stake ; Introduction to Personal Essay

csanch11 1 / 1  
"Conrado wake up, its 1pm already or you'll be late for your first day of orientation!" yelled my mom. "Okay okay I'm up, I'm up," I quickly replied. Ugh, seriously this orientation is such a drag, why do we even have to go, I mean I could still be sleeping right now. My face felt hot, the sun was shining on my face the whole time I was sleeping. I quickly cleaned up and walked into the kitchen, my mom was cooking golden brown steak that was beautifully sizzling on the old beat up frying pan. The enticing smell of the juicy, succulent steak entered filled my nostrils, which brought a big smile on my face. My mom knows exactly how I like my steak, medium rare.

I ate my steak deliciously and quickly took a cold and refreshing shower, and while in the shower I was wondering about the ride to the orientation. I'm catching a ride with my friend who was a girl. It bothered me in away because of how awkward it would be since we haven't talked to each other in a while. "Hurry up and dressed!" my mom said as she motioned for me to move and get ready, "Okay I'm getting ready," I said. It was 2:30 p.m. and we planned to leave a 3 p.m. but the orientation doesn't start until 6 p.m.

* This is my introduction to my personal essay that I'm writing for my class, try to give me your honest opinion, what do you think of it?, what things would I need to do to make this intro better?

* The intro needed to include the following things:
- Where
- Who
- Feeling/Thoughts
- Descriptive
- Dominate Impression
Kalyn17992 9 / 19 1  
Conrado wakes up, it' s 1pm already

why do we even have to go

My mom knows knew exactly
OP csanch11 1 / 1  
What is another type of hook that I can use for my introduction?

Home / Undergraduate / I love my stake ; Introduction to Personal Essay