The loves of my life: Video games and Computer Science- MIT short answers

NerdGoneCrazy 1 / -  
We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it. (*)(100 words or fewer)

I like to spend my spare time in another realm being an assassin in the Renascence era of Itlay or being a member of an elite counter terrorist unit. Video games are my escape from the real world and all of the things that come with it. Not only are video games my escape but they are also my window to the world. I can play with people from all across the world but what I truely love about video games is that I can view the architect of a different era or explore the streets of Tokyo. Video games allow me to see the world around me.

Although you may not yet know what you want to major in, which department or program at MIT appeals to you and why? (*) (100 words or fewer)

I got my first computer on my 4th birthday .But I hadn't became interested in computers just yet. At first I focused on electronics, I also would take apart my toy electrics just so I could get to the circuit boards even though I didn't really understand them. Then after doing the Dell Techknow program I found my love for computers. I would take them apart; give it a virus just so that I could fix it. All of this led to me wanting to major in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT.

I'm not the greatest at writing essays. Tell me what you think.
Shanky 2 / 9  
Yes, I do lead a busy life full of excitement and eagerness. At times when I feel addle, for my pleasure, I play chess. Chess is what attracts me the most. By the allure of the mental acumen required or developed during the game,I get relaxed. I have grown my love for chess since I was 8 and somehow I have built such a bastion on it that I can judge peoples mentality through their moves or vice-versa. Other than chess I like playing badminton and cricket, I prefer being sportive and adventurous rather than watching T.V and enjoy other people playing it. If not outside, among indoors cooking is my preference. I like to serve or to be served ,a well cooked ambrosia.

Home / Undergraduate / The loves of my life: Video games and Computer Science- MIT short answers