Mac Miller on my Stanford's app? - Question

SeniorMel 7 / 45  
Should I mention Mac Miller under one of my favorite artists for Stanford's app?
mwitkin 2 / 4  
If he is one of your favorite artists then yes. Be yourself in these things, not some kid that they want you to be
OP SeniorMel 7 / 45  
what about tyler the creator?
kholmes 3 / 7  
The supplements are really your place to show the college you. You favorite artist makes you unique so i think you definitely should put who your favorite artist truly is.
ibeckki 4 / 10  
If he is someone that brings out a quality and interest in you then YES. College applications are your time to write about anything and bring out your persona. Just make sure whatever you say, you say it in the right way. Also if you're writing about Mac Miller, only briefly mention him, and focus the most on yourself.
OP SeniorMel 7 / 45  
Alright thanks. I didn't know if I should because of all the things they rap about.
Walden 2 / 30  
you are goin to include him right because i have seen people put texts from last night on their application and get accepte and they talk about some really skanky stuff so i think it doesnt matter.

hey on my new essay u critiqued why was the end unimportant? I needed a way to show the connections betwen me and the flower so what should i do with it?

Home / Undergraduate / Mac Miller on my Stanford's app? - Question