Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'maintaining a happy household' - UCF ESSAY

xoAshbby 1 / -  
How has your family history, culture or environment influenced who you are?

My family environment has had the biggest influence on my personality and played a major role on motivating me to succeed. I haven't lived in a place where everything is perfect and everyday is wonderful; It has a lot of negativity that has made me very dedicated to stay focused. My biggest influence has been my brother and sister, they have showed me the importance of being an older sister. Maturity and a good attitude has led me to be a positive role model to my younger siblings; showing me that the actions I take in and out of school will forever affect the way they look at me. My mother is my number one motivation. Being able to maintain a happy household; she is a dedicated worker and mother. She has always supported me and the things I do. Her support has been the push I have needed throughout my years in high school. Though there isn't much she could do, she was always there to tell me "Everything is going to be alright Ashley, just keep yourself focused and determined." School is my sanctuary and my mom was well aware of this. It has been my motivation, my determination, to do nothing but my best. With a dedication to my studies, I will succeed in having the ability to give back to my community and family.

Home / Undergraduate / 'maintaining a happy household' - UCF ESSAY